Monday, August 11, 2008

Video Shoot

From the office of Catty Tasso:

We came to L.A. a week before the tour to shoot a video with this cool guy called Heath, from Lowbrow films. So it feels like we've been on tour for more than 4 days. The video shoot was really cool and their crew was amazing! We got to hang out in the suburbs in 100 degree weather.. eat almost a pound of goldfish and a bunch of non-diet soda, which sucked... at one point I asked one of the crew members if I could go and buy one diet because the sugar of the regular was making me really loopy (i had 3). He called me a diva and told me to toughen it up. Which I found pretty interesting...



Their D.P. was really cool and we could tell he knew what he was doing. The girls on make-up and hair were amazing! They didn't rest one minute, always on site with us checking us out making sure we didn't have some crap hanging out of our mouth. This crew rocked! Now the video better be good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that where you had to sleep? i thought you had friends in LA???